Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
Address: 25161 Campina Drive
City: Mission Viejo
Neighborhood: Ms - Mission Viejo South, La Paz (south) (lp)
Patio and porch: Concrete, Covered, Deck, Patio
Pool Features: Private, Black Bottom, Fenced, Gas Heat
Entertainers Delight! Beautiful Butterfly Friendly Native Plant front garden yard-scape on corner lot. Truly a magnificent opportunity to enjoy privacy, location, entertainment lifestyle, gorgeous custom-lit pool & spa, basketball half court patio, R.V. storage. At the top of the hill, corner lot, xeriscaped low-maintenance landscaping, beautiful hardscape; fruit trees; firepit above ground; spacious backyard on two flat levels;
• Attractive Tri-level La Paz- San Lorenzo plan, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, dining area, living & family room; 1875 sq. ft., recently painted exterior and interior; light and bright with contemporary colors; light color engineered wood flooring; textured ceilings;
• Double-pane insulated windows and sliders; living room with brick fireplace and recessed lighting, dining room with slider opening to covered patio.
• Light wood bannister leads up to 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and leads down to family room (opens to large pool & spa area), separate 4th bedroom and bath.
• Re-surfaced balcony off upper secondary bedrooms with a panoramic view of Pacific Hills in the distance; morning sun.
• Large family style kitchen with custom garden windows, light wood flooring, tile counter tops, stainless steel appliances: 5 burner Electrolux range, LG microwave, Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel double sink, dark wood cabinetry, recessed lighting.
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms; baths with custom tiling, master, guest, lower bath with tile shower and custom glass doors.
• REC Solar system installed 2011 fully owned not leased, extremely low electric bills; Haywood pool heater, Pent Air filter system; Trane XR 1400 efficiency HVAC. RV storage area with 10’ ft. wide gate; vinyl and wood fencing, 8250 sq. ft. lot. Close to Mission Viejo High School, La Paz Intermediate, Linda Vista Magnet Elementary School, Saddleback Valley Blue Ribbon award winning schools, Saddleback College, The Shops, City Hall & City Library, Lake Mission Viejo; Recreation Centers, near Freeways, transportation.
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.